These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of the TestMySpeed.com (“TestMySpeed”) and the owner and operator of TestMySpeed. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of TestMySpeed. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the TestMySpeed immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the TestMySpeed and is not either (i) employed by TestMySpeed and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to TestMySpeed and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age.
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
- All Content included on TestMySpeed is the property of TestMySpeed, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of TestMySpeed. By continuing to use TestMySpeed you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may use TestMySpeed and all its services and Content for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content with the written permission of TestMySpeed.
- You may not use TestMySpeed for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to TestMySpeed or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of TestMySpeed;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making , transmitting, or storing electronics copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of TestMySpeed and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services, content or information that TestMySpeed makes available (the “Service”) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. TestMySpeed is under no obligation to update information on the site.
- Whilst TestMySpeed uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Services and Content are secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- TestMySpeed accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Service.
- TestMySpeed reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or all of) the Service at any time for any or no reason. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
- We will not be liable for any outcome, circumstance or loss resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, your use of TestMySpeed or reliance and/or usage of information presented on TestMySpeed.
- We will not be liable for any outcome or loss resulting from Users following or clicking on links that may appear on TestMySpeed. When, or if, a User is directed to a different site other than TestMySpeed.com, the User shall review the terms and conditions for that site or service. TestMySpeed makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose with regard to content or services on any other website.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, TestMySpeed accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Any business or personal losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- Loss of corruption of any data, database, software or device;
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- These terms and conditions may be altered by us from time to time without prior notice. Such revised terms will apply to all Users and Services of TestMySpeed from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
- There is no official or unofficial relationship created between Users of TestMySpeed and TestMySpeed. These terms represent the whole agreement between the parties relating to TestMySpeed and the Service.
- If any court of competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or party-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- This agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Colorado, United States of America and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Denver, Colorado.
Comments and questions regarding TestMySpeed can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.